Thursday, March 18, 2010

Checking In

So, I've been taking a small break lately to relax from working two jobs these past few months and writing on top of that.  This weekend I'm taking a mini vacation with two friends, so my normal influx of words after weekends will not be happening this weekend.

In other news, I'm just about done with Cherie Priest's Boneshaker, a steampunk zombie extravaganza that's up for a whole slew of SF/F awards this year, including the Nebula for best novel of 2009.  So far, it's excellent, and I do recommend it.  A more detailed review coming soon.

Also on the reading list is A Young Man Without Magic by Lawrence Watt-Evens and Oath of Fealty by Elizabeth Moon.  I should get moving on some of this reading, as I have 7 more holds placed at the library, some of which should be arriving soon.  So look for a slew of new reviews soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment