Saturday, February 13, 2010

Really????

So, spent some 'weekend' time yesterday, as through March I don't have official weekends.  Stayed up way too late, am likely to regret this today and sleep lots tonight.  But, LCC's Star Search was fun: the Deaf Interpreter Program does a program twice a year where hearing people do skits and sign to songs.  Some of them were incredibly well done, and I had a lot of fun even though I can fingerspell, but not read it and know minimal signs after that.  So I missed a lot of jokes.  Thankfully, Mystique was sitting next to me and translated some of what was going on.

Anyway, the real reason for this post was: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, a new book by the same author as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Granted, PPZ has gotten a lot of good press, and sold like hotcakes.  I will still likely never read it...and now Old Ab hunts vampires????  REALLLYYY???

0 comments:

Post a Comment